Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fairvale, Part 5: "Fairvale vs. Fairvale 2"

I knew how I wanted to end my first story as soon as I started writing it, pretty much. As I finally did get close to the end, I accidentally forgot a few details. One such detail I wanted to add was: What happened to Duane Duke? Something I remember hearing in Psycho IV was that Norman’s wife, Connie, got the house from a previous marriage, according to Norman. I wondered what happened to the man that is apparently Rudolph’s stepfather, so I was going to give him an appearance in Fairvale. In my rush to finish the story, I accidentally forgot to add Rudolph’s stepdad. I realized that, so his cameo will be in Fairvale 2. When reading the first story to my friend, Tarryn, she kept asking what happened to the two kids, especially after the convent scene. I decided that my main focus of the sequel was to tell what happened to Norman II and Connie II.

No comments:

Post a Comment