After I decided to make my story more based off of Psycho, I decided to tie Psycho II and Psycho III more than Joseph Stefano’s plot had originally. I decided to make Fairvale’s plot about Norman Bates leaving clues relating to the whole series so his son, Rudolph, could find Norman’s lost will. A few chapters in, I decided that the drama teacher based on an aged version of Hylton’s drama teacher seemed like someone I couldn’t develop, I decided to make her retire out of the blue and be replaced by Justin Bartha. I chose Justin after realizing that the main characters would find a clue that would lead to another clue, and then another, and then another, just like in National Treasure. I wrote the chapter that took place in the old convent while watching National Treasure, and I decided to make the stairs collapse beneath some of the main characters in a similar way to the elevator in the tunnel scene near the end of National Treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment