"While you're watching us do the things that we do,/ We're... watching... YOU!" - Plain White T's (Ever wonder why things worked out the way they did in Hobbit4Lyfe's stories? Now you can find out the answers!)
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Fairvale, Part 2: "How the plot really turned out"
I didn’t end up co-writing it with Brooke and Katherine. After I decided to try to use the story to use the element of using me, Brooke, Katherine, and the characters from Sweeney Todd to help tie together elements from Psycho through Psycho IV into a part 5, I decided to write it alone. I didn’t think Katherine and Brooke knew as much about the Psycho movies as much as they did about Sweeney Todd. Instead of waiting to start writing it in December 21st, the day Sweeney Todd was first released in theaters, I started writing it a few weeks into senior year.
Labels:
Fairvale,
FanFiction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment