"While you're watching us do the things that we do,/ We're... watching... YOU!" - Plain White T's (Ever wonder why things worked out the way they did in Hobbit4Lyfe's stories? Now you can find out the answers!)
Saturday, January 19, 2013
Bloodlust Sacrifice, part 1: "It's not too bad, is it?"
I based
this story… Script Frenzy entry… screenplay thing on a dream I had just after
my first year in college, a couple months into summer vacation. In it, I was
the main character, Marina, and Darren Criss was the vampire boy. When I wrote
the opening, I changed a few details about it, but it was mostly the same,
taking place in my college dorm room with a fight between werewolves and
vampires. Probably not the smartest way to come up with and start an anti-Twilight-satire-slash-horror-movie.
Maybe a script-style page length into Scene Six, I noticed it was turning into
one of those really bad SyFy Channel movies with fake-looking creature effects
and cheesy scares, and a lot of blood. Who knows, maybe once it’s done, I’ll
take the Fiction Press version down and submitting the script to SyFy Channel. I
mean, the worst they can do is say it’s too crappy even for them and reject it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment